Pullinger's class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group B - Maya Angelou

3 posters

Go down

Group B - Maya Angelou Empty Group B - Maya Angelou

Post  Thebeardedone Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 am

Read this article about Maya Angelou.

Take notes from the article on a piece of paper. When you are finished reply to this thread and write your notes of what you learned about Maya Angelou.

When everyone in the group has written their notes, your group needs to pick the best one.

Each person in the group needs to have at least 3 replies to this thread as you decide which notes are the best.

Last edited by Thebeardedone on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thebeardedone
Thebeardedone
Admin

https://pullingersclass.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Group B - Maya Angelou Empty Santiago's notes

Post  2009santi12@gmail.com Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:38 pm

This is what i kame up with. Maya Angelou was born in Marguerite Johnson in St. Louis, Missouri, on April 4, 1928. She is best known for her autobiographical bokks: "All Gods Children Need Traveling Shoes in (1986), The Heart of a Woman in (1981) and more. She was an author, poet, historian, songwriter, playwright, dancer, stage and screen producer, director, performer, singer, and civil rights activist. In 1959, at the request of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Maya Angelou became the northern coordinator for the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.

2009santi12@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Group B - Maya Angelou Empty Re: Group B - Maya Angelou

Post  sanluiseufracio Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 pm

maya anguelou was born marguertre johson in st.louis missouri on april 4,1928. she grew up in st.louis and stamps, she is an author poet, historian she is a best know for her autobiographical book's all children need traveling shoes 1986 the hart of a woman 1981 singin swiningand gettin merry like chrismas 1976 to gather 1969 which was nominate for the national book award. the complet collected poems of maya angelou 1994 wouldn't take nothing. i sall not be moved 1996 shakey why don't you sing 1983 oh pray my wing's are gonna fit me well 1975 and just give me a cool prynk of water fore i diiie

sanluiseufracio

Back to top Go down

Group B - Maya Angelou Empty xeng seng yang ,MaYa

Post  nkaujlis Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Maya Angelou was born Marguerite Johnson in st.Louis Missouri,on April 4 ,1928 .she grew up in st .Louis and stamps, Arkamsas. She is an author ,poet ,historian. in 1959,at the requrst of Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. Maya Angelou become the northern coordinator for the southern christian leadership conference. feom1961 she was associate editor of the Arab baerver in cario. Egypt,the first black woman director in Hollywood ,Angelou has written produced, directed ,and starred in productions for stage, film ,and televisoin. in 1971,She wrote the original screenplay and musical for the film Georgia,and was both author and executive producer of a five- part television miniseries ,"Three way choice". Maya Angelou was twice nominated for a Tony award for acting; One for her broad way debut in look away 1973,and again for her performance in roots(1977)

nkaujlis

Back to top Go down

Group B - Maya Angelou Empty Re: Group B - Maya Angelou

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down