Pullinger's class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group E - Maya Angelou

3 posters

Go down

Group E - Maya Angelou Empty Group E - Maya Angelou

Post  Thebeardedone Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Read this Article about Maya Angelou.
Start at Angelou's work, and stop at Style and Genre.

Take notes from the article on a piece of paper. When you are finished reply to this thread and write a summary of what you learned about Maya Angelou.

When everyone in the group has written their summary, your group needs to pick the best one.

Each person in the group needs to have at least 3 replies to this thread as you decide which summary is the best.
Thebeardedone
Thebeardedone
Admin

https://pullingersclass.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Group E - Maya Angelou Empty Group E by Vang Yang

Post  patriotsontop1992 Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:00 pm

I read this article, it is all about Maya Angelou's life,talent,and a good hand writing. In 1973,Angelou married Paul du Feu, a carpenter and remodeler. Angelou worked as a composer,including writing for singer Robert flack. She also wrote articles,short story,TV script,autobiograghies and poet.After 20 years, Angelou divorced Paul du Feu and returned to the southern U.S. In 1993,she recited her poem "On The Pulse Of Morning" at president Bill Cliton's inauguration.In 1969, Angelou was very first very first African American woman direct a major motion picture and she was hailed as a new kind of memorist. Angelou ,who was the first African American who can be able to publicly discuss her personal life.

patriotsontop1992

Back to top Go down

Group E - Maya Angelou Empty my note

Post  malinda Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:15 pm

The first lifetime Reynolds Professorhip of American stusdies.Paperback Nonfiction Bestseller list. A new kind of memoirist. First African American woman who was able to publiely discuss her personal life. Critiquing changing. And expanding the genre. When Angelou has spoken about her life. To sign a false statement accusing another man of being father. Found him not guilty. That poor little black girl. To live with his mother. Angelou was sexually abused and raped by her mother's boyfriend, Mr.Freeman.Freeman was found guilty. My voice killed him. Ikilled that man. My voice would kill angone. Who also became a poet. The social ladder into poverty and crime. To raise her son without job training or advanced education opened her lif to public scuting through her works. Angelou has used the same editor throughout her wrting careen. Angelou's long and extensive careen also includes poetry. She is a prolific writer of poetry. The first original script by a black woman to direct a major motion picure.

malinda

Back to top Go down

Post  malinda Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm like my better.Cause my have more details.

malinda

Back to top Go down

Post  malinda Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 pm

I like my better cause my have more details.

malinda

Back to top Go down

Group E - Maya Angelou Empty Re: Group E - Maya Angelou

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down